Customer Satisfaction Surveys:
Compassionate Clinical Staff
- All of the nurses were so helpful and always asking “Do you need anything? Can I get you anything?”
- Randolph Hospital has the best and friendliest nurses. They are so good and show love to their patients.
- All of the nurses were friendly and helpful! They answered all of my questions and concerns. They kept me well-informed of what was going on.
- You could not ask for any better nurses or nurse assistants. They went beyond their duty to help me when I needed help and they were always “up-beat,” which made me feel better.
- The nurses exhibited a high degree of professionalism. I was not kept guessing about what happened next, as was the case in other hospitals.
- I was very pleased with the physician and the skills used during an emergency situation.
- The doctors were top notch and I really appreciate their level of care.
- I was very satisfied with all of the medical staff.
- The doctors who cared for me knew all that had happened to me and were very helpful with my understanding of what was happening.
- The ED doctor was head and shoulders above other ED doctors I have seen.
- The doctors had great bedside manners; serious but with enough humor to make you relax.
Dedicated & Friendly Support Staff
- Everyone at the hospital went above and beyond to make sure my stay was as pleasant as possible.
- The people that cleaned my room were very nice and friendly.
- Very good, professional and courteous staff…excellent personnel!
- I was impressed with the way the food was delivered; it was like a hotel.
- The staff was very friendly to my company and even gave my grandchildren some ice cream cups.
- I was very pleased with the care that I received. Overall, it was excellent.
- The doctors, nurses and staff were always so pleasant. They took really good care of me while I was there.
- I could not have asked for better care…everything was just great!
- If you need to go to the hospital, Randolph is where you need to be.
- My care was off the chart excellent!
- Randolph Hospital is the best hospital I’ve ever been in.
- I was treated very well and would recommend Randolph Hospital to anyone.
- I received prompt and excellent treatment. It was courtesy, helpful and the best technical expertise I have ever received.
- I have never received such excellent care. If I need hospitalization in the future, I will go to Randolph Hospital.
Health Information Search